2. Click the “Start using SketchUp” button, after it opens it is ready to start 3D modeling.
2. Menu bar
3. Getting Started toolbar
4. Drawing area
5. Status bar
6. Measurements box
7. Window resize handle
2. Select the Rectangle Tool.
3. On the ground plane, in the space between the red and green axis, click the Rectangle tool cursor.
4. Then select the Push/Pull tool and place over the rectangle.
5. Click and drag the rectangle in 3D shape.
6. Then simply type ‘6’ and press Enter.
7. Select the Orbit tool. Place it above the created shape.
8. Click the Zoom Extents button.
9. Click Paint Bucket Tool.
10. Select Colors from the appeared Materials box from drop down menu.
11. Select Sketchy Edges or Simple Style option to modify.