Friday, March 15, 2013

The creation of an Innovative Didactic resource with SketchUp



Hi, I am Belen Fernandez Franca from Barcelona Spain. I have studied here in my country Technical Architecture and followed that up with a masters degree in Pedagogical Training, I am Trimble SketchUp Authorized Trainer for Spain at the same time as I’m the Community Manager of SketchUp here in my home town of Barcelona. I have worked many years together with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia collaborating on things related to the world of the Education and Architecture. It is for this reason that I have decided to give a little insight into you one of my Pedagogical Projects that was made with SketchUp. This project was made in collaboration with Cristina Venturi and under the supervision of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. Thank you very much to you both!

The project that is described within this article consists of the creation of an Innovative Didactic Resource for students of Professional Training and students of the first year of Higher Education of Construction and Civil Work. This didactic resource is principally targeted to generate a data base that includes technical information of particular constructive elements, as well as having an attractive and dynamic interface for the student.



No comments:

Post a Comment